A football team in Illinois made a 7-year-old boy with special needs an honorary captain for a day and even gave him the chance to score a touchdown, the boy’s mother told Fox News on Sunday.
A desperate mother has shared chilling before and after photos of her son — who she says is addicted to heroin and methamphetamine — in an effort to bring awareness to addiction.
One German student probably didn’t expect he’d need to give up Sudoku after a 2015 skiing incident.
“It took over my life for a really long time."
Travelers who passed through Philadelphia International Airport earlier this month may have been exposed to measles, health officials announced on Friday.
In a striking example of personalized medicine, doctors developed a tailor-made genetic treatment for the patient in just a year.
In many communities hit by California's fire and electricity crises, vulnerable residents were grappling with issues such as disrupted health-related routines or the loss of costly perishable foods.
Myles Harrison, 27, was diagnosed with a brain tumor at 18 years old but was recently told there’s nothing else doctors can do for him.
A nurse is suing Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch, N.J., claiming she was retaliated against after reporting that some of her colleagues working the night shift gave Benadryl to patients to make them sleepy and later falsified medical records.
The tattoo is an ethical and legal dilemma for most health care professionals.
A salmonella outbreak that’s sickened at least 21 people across 13 states is linked to pet turtles, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said this week.
The outbreak is linked to the North Carolina Mountain State Fair.
Megan Angelina Webbley was receiving addiction treatment in New Hampshire when she died of an overdose.
Boston health officials this week confirmed a resident has the measles, marking the city’s first case since 2013.
He's vowed to sleep with headphones on to prevent it from ever happening again.
A vaccine undergoing testing at the Mayo Clinic has reportedly removed cancer cells in a breast cancer patient.
A new report says a 51-year-old British wedding planner died earlier this year after he reportedly ate a fish cake so hot it burned his throat, causing swelling to his airways that ultimately impeded his breathing.
As of Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had confirmed 26 deaths across 21 states, including three fatalities in California.
The guidelines cite the risk of psychological distress, withdrawal, exacerbation of pain and even suicide.
Arizona is leading the country this year in terms of West Nile virus deaths, according to a recent tally from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).